A and E Intercom System points at Reception, Triage, Nurses Base, Consulting & Examination Rooms, corridors and staff rooms provide an overall coverage for emergency department, for either contacting individual members of staff or emergency calls. The waiting rooms have loudspeakers installed enabling staff to call for the next patient and provide background music. With additional intercom station points in other departments such as X-Ray, Medical Records and Theatre, provide an additional fast communication link to enable staff to make better use of their time and resources.
Pro700 – Ideal small A and E Intercom system up to 20 stations, 1 speech channel, 1 Music Channel
- There is now need for a central exchange.
- Simple installation loop or star wiring.
- Hands free operation.
- Easy to expand.
- Wide range of features.
Pulse – STENTOFON Pulse is a serverless intercom communication system offering exceptional voice quality. It is suitable for any environment based on the variety of STENTOFON IP intercom stations.
- Allows up to 16 serverless intercom stations per system
- Supports all STENTOFON IP Stations
- No central server equipment required
- Stations support Active Noise Cancellation
- High Definition Voice
- Compatible with STENTOFON AlphaCom making it easy to expand system
Alphacom – Ideal medium to large A and E Intercom system, from 6 stations on one site, to several thousand, spread over multiple international sites
- Analogue connected via CAT5 cable in a star configuration.
- Or IP (VoIP, SIP) connected to a local IP network.
- Or a combination of both analogue and IP.
- Large selection of station.
- Interface to PBX exchange and CCTV equipment