Catheter Lab to Control Room Intercom
“Catheter Lab to Control room Intercom to provides Communications between the Consultant in the Catheter Lab and the control room, communications is provided via a speaker mounted in the Lab ceiling and a microphone mounted on the Monitor stack”
With a Catheter Lab to Control Room Intercom:
- Control Room can Liston to Lab, with out lab hearing the Control Room
- Control Room can Talk to Lab By Pressing Button, Press to Talk
- Music if required (Option)
Catheter Lab to Control room Intercom Description
Catheter Lab to Control room Intercom to provides Communications between the Consultant in the Catheter Lab and the control room, communications is provided via a speaker mounted in the Catheter Lab ceiling and a microphone mounted on the Monitor stack
At the start of the procedure. Press the direct access “*” on the control room intercom, this will turn on the intercom in open one way “Liston” mode (the control room can hear the Consultant in the lab, but the Consultant cannot hear the control room)
When the control room wants to talk to the Consultant, they Press and hold the “M” button down while talking to the Consultant, then let go of the “M” button to return to listen mode.
Consultant cannot hear control room without the “M” button being pressed.
At the end of the procedure to cancel all communications (Switch OFF) press “C”
- Control room station should be mounted for easy operator access.
- System control box should be mounted in the control room.
- Cable between Control room station and the control box is CAT5/6 cable
- Power is required at the System control box
- Cable for microphone should be screened microphone cable 31-059 CANFORD FST-LFH CABLE 1 pair Black or equivalent
- The speaker requires 2 core speaker cable Speaker Cable 224-GY West Penn Wire or equivalent
Here at RingUK we have a considered approach to Specifying Intercom Systems, based on methodically detailing every aspect of each client’s needs. It is then and only then that we are accurately able to design an intercom system that fulfils the exact specifications of the client.
Over the years Specifying Intercom Systems this exacting approach has enabled us to develop a solid aggregate understanding of each sector whose intercom requirements we deal with. In drawing upon this we are able to quickly develop a blueprint that we then tailor to the specifics of each client’s brief. The efficacy of this procedure means we are very rarely unable to overcome unforeseen problems – if ever.
You cannot buy experience, and it’s our experience in Specifying Intercom Systems that makes us great at adapting and thinking laterally to devise the best intercom solution for our clients. This often means taking a standard intercom system and integrating it with specialised design features to create a setup that is equal in its uniqueness to the exacting needs of the client.
This is all part of an overall standard of service that we feel is unavailable elsewhere within our industry. We place a premium on total customer satisfaction, which is why we are always looking to extend and improve our product range, and to maximise value. Our position within the industry in terms of our size, reputation and our relationship with suppliers means we are able to cut costs without cutting corners.
With many years of experience in the broadcast and communications industry, RingUK have built up an impressive portfolio of products and knowledge from leading manufacturers.
RingUK specialises in assisting buyers, specifiers and end-users in the process of recommending and purchasing specialist communications equipment for various commercial applications including:
Our specialist communications advice team has over 25 years of experience, specifying and commissioning communications systems that meet the objectives of our clients. Our service centres on enabling our clients with the information necessary to make an informed decision when investing in suitable communications equipment.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form