“Intercom Systems for Dental Practice, simple communications with reception, nurses or to request the next patient”
Intercom systems for dental practice can make:
- Calls to Waiting Room
- Call to Reception
- Treatment Room to Treatment Room
- Group Call
- All Call
- Confidentiality Calls (Private)
- External Door Bell (with door release)
- Option of Music
- Option Door Access Control
Intercom Systems for Dental Practice Description
Pro700 Intercom systems for Dental Practice, offers complete communication across the dental practice you operate in. Whether you have one treatment room or several, the Pro700 enables staff to speak to each other with ease, without needing to install a complicated system based on a central exchange, or to leave patients unattended or out of the communication loop.
Intercom Systems for Dental Practice Providing multi-room communications, the Pro700 system allows all units in the dental practice to be connected up, from the reception and treatment rooms to the public address speaker in the waiting room. An out-of-hours door or reception station can also be set up, enabling chosen stations within the building to receive notification of the doorbell, and for the door to be answered remotely when the main reception area is closed, adding flexibility to building access.
The system can be adapted to small or large locations, from practices with minimal-sized waiting areas needing only one waiting-room speaker, to large spaces needing multiple speakers. Mounted on the walls or on suspended ceilings, the equipment can be used not only to request patients but also to apply an audio feed from a CD player or music system, providing music for the patients as they wait for their appointments. When the dentists or receptionists need to communicate with the patients, their announcements override the music.
Starting from as little as two stations, the Pro700 offers a very versatile package for clients. Once the first two stations have been installed, there is no need for expensive extra central-exchange equipment. Simply buy the additional intercom stations that you need and extend the cabling to the nearest convenient point. As your dental practice expands, your Dental Intercom System can expand with you, creating ease of communication between all areas of a busy dental practice.
The Pro700 Intercom System range is packed with lots of the features that you would expect to find in the higher-end intercom systems of other manufacturers.
- Max 40 stations, recommended 20 stations
- Standard power supply, 24-27V DC, 4A
- No system exchange
- Cabin stations with privacy and display
- All Call and two Group Calls with auto answer back
- One program distribution channel
- Simple installation, loop cabling
- Hands-free conversation, semi duplex
- Remote control of external audible or visible signal devices
- Interface to Public Address and PABX
- 20 ohm loudspeaker can be connected
Pulse IP Intercom System
Simple to integrate and expand, the Pulse IP Intercom System is Based on STENTOFON’s IP technology, Pulse Intercom System offers High Definition voice quality, simple installation and ease of use.
- Pulse Intercom System allows up to 16 IP & VoIP intercom stations per system
- No central server equipment required
- Auto discovery of IP stations
- System setup using web browser in less than 10 minute
AlphaCom and AlphaCom XE Intercom Exchange
The AlphaCom and AlphaCom XE Intercom Exchange is the most powerful and flexible communication platform on the market enabling your security system to act in the most effective and fastest possible way during critical situations.
- Analogue or IP Stations
- Multiple Exchanges can be linked
- One site or Multiple sites
- Interface to CCTV, Telephone