“The STENTOFON audio recording system solution is purely software based. The only hardware required is a PC/Server to run the recording package”
- SIP-based active recording for AlphaCom
- Easy installation – just connect recorder server to IP network
- Records conversations involving any type of terminal connected to AlphaCom
- Records conversations, group/all calls, and conference calls
- Enterprise, Standard and Lite versions – scales well for environments with different recording capacity and playback needs
- RSA digitally signed audio and metadata – enables detection of tampering
- Fully featured audio playback client
- Search on call metadata
The STENTOFON audio recording system solution is purely software based. The only hardware required is a PC/Server to run the recording package. The recording will register audio from any station connected to the AlphaCom communication system, both STENTOFON intercom stations (IP and Analog) and 3rd party telephones (SIP and Analog).
For each conversation that needs to be recorded, AlphaCom sets up a SIP call session to the STENTOFON Intercom Recording Software. The call session includes metadata about the parties in the conversation and the conversation type – conversation, group/all call, and conference. This mode of operation allows for the STENTOFON Recording Software to be located anywhere in the IP network, and even to receive call recording data from multiple AlphaCom audio servers at the same time.