“Connect Intercom to PBX, STENTOFON Analogue IP Telephone Gateways make it easy to connect your AlphaCom intercom system to the public telephone network or a PABX”
- Connects STENTOFON AlphaCom system to external telephone systems such as PABXs and the public telephone network
- Possible to share a gateway between multiple AlphaCom nodes (require VoIP AlphaNet license)
- High audio quality supporting echo cancelling and default simplex switching
- Web management for easy configuration and installation
- Cost effective and high capacity, comes in two versions with 4 or 8 analogue telephone lines
Connect Intercom to PBX Description
Connect Intercom to PBX, STENTOFON Analogue IP Telephone Gateways make it easy to connect your AlphaCom intercom system to the public telephone network or a PABX. The gateways come in two versions with 4 or 8 analogue telephone lines, providing a modular and cost efficient way of connecting to the external telephone system. Multiple analogue gateways can be added, if even more external lines are needed.
In case your system consists of multiple AlphaCom nodes, it is possible to share gateways between them in order to further reduce telephone fees and save hardware costs. It is easy to make outgoing calls to telephones:
- Dial a prefix – wait for a dial tone – dial the phone number.
- A complete number can also be stored under a DAK key or a substation call button for direct dialling.
Calls from the telephone system can be handled in three ways:
- A second dial tone is presented to the caller, then the caller dials the number identifying the station to be reached.
- The call can be forwarded to a predefined station in a control room or a switchboard. From there, the call is transferred to the right person.
- There can be a combination of these two – the caller may dial the wanted number after a second dial tone, or be transferred to a predefined station if no further dialling is made.
The STENTOFON Analogue Telephone Gateways supports high quality audio due to the advanced digital signal processing capabilities of the AlphaCom and the Gateways. The gateways are easy to configure via a web-interface.
Here at RingUK we have a considered approach to Specifying Intercom Systems, based on methodically detailing every aspect of each client’s needs. It is then and only then that we are accurately able to design an intercom system that fulfills the exact specifications of the client.
Over the years Specifying Intercom Systems this exacting approach has enabled us to develop a solid aggregate understanding of each sector whose intercom requirements we deal with. In drawing upon this we are able to quickly develop a blueprint that we then tailor to the specifics of each client’s brief. The efficacy of this procedure means we are very rarely unable to overcome unforeseen problems – if ever.
You cannot buy experience, and it’s our experience in Specifying Intercom Systems that makes us great at adapting and thinking laterally to devise the best intercom solution for our clients. This often means taking a standard intercom system and integrating it with specialized design features to create a setup that is equal in its uniqueness to the exacting needs of the client.
This is all part of an overall standard of service that we feel is unavailable elsewhere within our industry. We place a premium on total customer satisfaction, which is why we are always looking to extend and improve our product range, and to maximize value. Our position within the industry in terms of our size, reputation and our relationship with suppliers means we are able to cut costs without cutting corners.
With many years of experience in the broadcast and communications industry, RingUK have built up an impressive portfolio of products and knowledge from leading manufacturers.
RingUK specialises in assisting buyers, specifiers and end-users in the process of recommending and purchasing specialist communications equipment for various commercial applications including:
Our specialist communications advice team has over 25 years of experience, specifying and commissioning communications systems that meet the objectives of our clients. Our service centres on enabling our clients with the information necessary to make an informed decision when investing in suitable communications equipment.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form