“The ICX-500 Intelligent Communication Gateway connects people, devices, and systems at unprecedented levels of manageability, scalability, robustness, and interoperability.”
- ICX-500 Intelligent Communication Gateway
- Made to provide critical communication in any environment
- Supports 552 IP stations
- Environmentally friendly and energy saving – max. 15 W
- Global networking and integration
- Dual software images for system robustness and low downtime during software upgrades
- Secure boot, hardware Root of Trust – RoT
- SD Card based software recovery
- Fully compatible with legacy AlphaCom system
- Large memory supports future feature expansion and new services
- Memory extension via SD card and USB
- High quality professional PA broadcasting and messaging services
- Security voice guidance for public safety and building security
- Auto-attendant functionality (Automatic voice supported switchboard)
- Voice supported call guidance
- Slim and compact
- 1U rack integration
- Fanless design
- Robust powder painted die-cast aluminium housing
- Vibration proof
- Closed ingress protected housing
- Flexible mounting system
ICX-500 Gateway Description 1002000100
The ICX-500 Intelligent Communication Gateway connects people, devices, and systems at unprecedented levels of manageability, scalability, robustness, and interoperability.
ICX-500 will provide your site with all your communication needs as it is easy to extend in functionality and system size, and is designed to be future-proof. The system can be tailored to support applications of almost unlimited specificity and complexity.
Vingtor-Stentofon’s ICX (Intelligent Communications X) implies the deployment of VoIP applications required in critical situations. ICX-500 provides carrier-class system availability and protects resources in an IP environment by using embedded security mechanisms.
The main security mechanisms used are hardware Root of Trust, software integrity check (SHA256), restricted management access, separate management interface, and internal firewall.
Here at RingUK we have a considered approach to Specifying Intercom Systems, based on methodically detailing every aspect of each client’s needs. It is then and only then that we are accurately able to design an intercom system that fulfills the exact specifications of the client.
Over the years Specifying Intercom Systems this exacting approach has enabled us to develop a solid aggregate understanding of each sector whose intercom requirements we deal with. In drawing upon this we are able to quickly develop a blueprint that we then tailor to the specifics of each client’s brief. The efficacy of this procedure means we are very rarely unable to overcome unforeseen problems – if ever.
You cannot buy experience, and it’s our experience in Specifying Intercom Systems that makes us great at adapting and thinking laterally to devise the best intercom solution for our clients. This often means taking a standard intercom system and integrating it with specialized design features to create a setup that is equal in its uniqueness to the exacting needs of the client.
This is all part of an overall standard of service that we feel is unavailable elsewhere within our industry. We place a premium on total customer satisfaction, which is why we are always looking to extend and improve our product range, and to maximize value. Our position within the industry in terms of our size, reputation and our relationship with suppliers means we are able to cut costs without cutting corners.
With many years of experience in the broadcast and communications industry, RingUK have built up an impressive portfolio of products and knowledge from leading manufacturers.
RingUK specialises in assisting buyers, specifiers and end-users in the process of recommending and purchasing specialist communications equipment for various commercial applications including:
Our specialist communications advice team has over 25 years of experience, specifying and commissioning communications systems that meet the objectives of our clients. Our service centres on enabling our clients with the information necessary to make an informed decision when investing in suitable communications equipment.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form