“The STENTOFON Pro700 Intercom System has all the features of the larger system
- Max capacity of 40 stations, recommended system size is 20 stations
- Standard power supply, 24-27V DC, 4A
- No system exchange
- Cabin stations with privacy and display
- All Call and two Group Calls with auto answer back
- One program distribution channel
- Simple installation, loop cabling
- Hands-free conversation, semi duplex
- Remote control of external audible or visible signal devices
- Interface possibilities to Public Address and PABX (only one pre-programmed number)
- External 20 ohm loudspeaker can be connected
STENTOFON Pro700 Intercom Description
The STENTOFON Pro700 Intercom System has all the features of the larger systems, but is ideal for the small to medium sized installations from 2 to 40 stations. (max 20 recommended) The Pro700 system has no central exchange, which coupled with simple wiring makes it a cost-effective solution whether in a large Hospital or smaller Doctors and Dental Surgeries.
There are a wide range of STENTOFON Pro700 Intercom System stations available, these include Clean Room , Operating Theatre, Control Room and Desktop or wall mounted, master stations, also Vandal Resistant, Industrial and door entry sub-stations.
The STENTOFON Pro700 Intercom system provides Immediate hands-free duplex communication and features include Emergency All Call, Group Calls, Priority, Hands free Speech and Music Distribution. The Pro700 is a hard wired Intercom. All stations are interconnected with twisted 2-pair cable, CAT5/6 cable is a good choice as it is used by many installers for data cabling. The Pro700 can be wired in a star, loop or serial configuration