- Compatible with AlphaCom, Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
- Displays with backlight
- The station may use up to 90 Direct Access Keys (DAK) on 9 dynamic DAK pages. The dialing keys have letters to be used for search
- facility in the intercom directory and display text editing
- The station has 4 dynamic navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries
- Status information, guidance and menus are shown on a large 4 line graphic display
The IP Dual Display Station is designed for table-top mounting in bank/finance and office environments. It is also well suited as a control room station. The physical size makes it easy to place on desks with limited space. An optional noise cancelling gooseneck microphone module can be mounted in noisy environments. The two backlit easy-to-read displays and navigation buttons provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public address zones, radio channels, the opening of doors and gates as well as other functions. The direct access keys are easily programmed from the station and can be changed at any time. The display may be edited to show your personal text.
The station connects directly to the IP network, making it easy to deploy anywhere at any distance. The built-in web server allows monitoring, configuration and software updates over the IP network; making it the easiest way to maintain a remotely located station.
Designed for CCoIP®, the station offers a set of critical communication features such as group call, call priority and override of the speaker volume. This enables the delivery of instant, efficient and secure voice and data services in an IP environment.
Like all Vingtor-Stentofon stations, this IP desktop station features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.
|Dimensions: (W x H x D)||72 x 140 x 270 mm, 2.8 x 5.5 x 10.6 inch|
|Temperature range||0˚C - 55˚C, 32˚C - 131˚F|
|Humidity||Non condensing, 10% - 85% RH|
|Max SPL||85 dB at 1m|
|Loudspeaker Impedance||8 ohm|
|Frequency Range||300 - 7000 Hz|
|Connector||1 x RJ45 (Ethernet) 10/100 Mbps|
|Direct access display||10 lines, 5-8 characters graphic|
|Information display||4 lines, 20 characters graphic|
|Power consumption||Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 a-f, Class 0, Idle 4W, max. 8W|
|IP protocols||IP v4 - TCP - UDP - HTTPS – TFTP - RTP - RTCP -DHCP - SNMP - DiffServ - TOS – STENTOFONCCoIP®|
|LAN protocols||Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f), VLAN(IEEE 802.1pq), Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x), STP (IEEE 802.1d), RSTP (IEEE 802.1d-2004)|
|Audio technology||Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722), Telephony 3.4kHz (G.711), Active noise filtering, Acoustic echo cancellation, Open duplex, Adaptive jitter filter, Handset and volume override|
|Management and operation||HTTPS (Web configuration), DHCP and static IP, Remote automatic software upgrade, Centralized monitoring, Status LED|