“The 1008010100 IP CRM-V DAK Module is an expansion of the CRM-V for applications where quick access to different functions is required”
for use with analogue AlphaCom system.
- Extends IP Flush Master Station with 48 programmable DAK keys (direct access keys)
- Ideal for control room applications
- Visual indications with two LEDs (green/red) per DAK key
- All keys have backlight (adjustable)
- Easy labeling of keys
IP CRM-V DAK Module Description
The IP DAK-48 Unit extends the IP Flush Master Station with DAK buttons and visual indicators (LEDs), providing the perfect solution for the control room.
Each DAK key is equipped with two programmable LED indicators, one red and one green. The LEDs can be used to show alarms, notifications, call requests, or any other indication required from the system. This opens up for a wide range of integrations and applications such as:
- Advanced call request handling with visual indications
- CCTV and intercom integration
- Dynamic group call and PA zone selection
- Simplex (radio) conference with visual indications
The IP DAK-48 Unit is easy to install. The connection between the IP Flush Master and DAK module is completely transparent for the user. When connected, the DAK module acts as an integral part of the IP Flush Master station, giving access to a large number of direct access keys with related LED indicators.
One or two DAK modules can easily be connected to one IP Flush Master, giving a total of 52/100 DAK keys. The module is powered entirely from the IP Flush Master host, and requires no other connections. The IP Flush Master can power up to 2 DAK modules regardless of its own power source (PoE or separate 24 VDC supply).
|Dimension (WxHxD):||125 x 280 x 30 mm|
|Temperature range||0˚C to +55˚C|
|Power||Powered over connection cable from IP Flush Master Station|
|Connectors||RJ45, one in and one out|
|Installation||RJ45 terminated cable between IP Flush Master Station and DAK module. 2 modules can be daisy chained (included)|
|Software||All software for the DAK module is located in the IP Flush Master Station|
|Certificates||UL 60950-1, cUL 60950-1, CB to IEC 60950-1|
AlphaCom XE Intercom Exchange
The AlphaCom XE Intercom Exchange is the most powerful and flexible communication platform on the market enabling your security system to act in the most effective and fastest possible way during critical situations.
With AlphaCom XE audio servers, flexibility is key. You can have just a few or thousands of users spread around different locations. Thanks to its open, modular design and scalable architecture, AlphaCom XE has the flexibility to grow with your business and adapt to your long term needs. The system can be tailored to support applications of almost unlimited specificity and complexity.
STENTOFON’s CCoIP® (Critical Communication over IP) implies the employment of Voice over IP applications required in critical situations. AlphaCom XE is designed with CCoIP incorporation which ensures the delivery of instant and secure voice and data services. The AlphaCom XE system provides carrier class system availability and protects resources in an IP environment by using embedded IP security mechanisms. The main security mechanisms used are restricted management access, separate management interface, internal firewall, integrity check (MD5), virtual LAN (IEEE 802.1Q) and network access control (IEEE 802.1X).
- Analogue or IP Stations
- Multiple Exchanges can be linked
- 4 Exchange sizes cover all requirements
- AlphaCom XE1 – Supports 552 IP Intercom Stations, Energey Saving with a Power Consumption of Max 4W
- AlphaCom XE7 – Supports 552 IP intercom stations and 36 analog intercom stations with SIM card based software configuration and disaster
- AlphaCom XE20 – Supports 552 IP intercom stations and 102 analog intercom stations with SIM card based software configuration and disaster
- AlphaCom XE26 – Supports 552 IP intercom stations and 138 analog intercom stations with SIM card based software configuration and disaster
- One site or Multiple sites
- Interface to CCTV, Telephone
- Audio Recording
Here at RingUK we have a considered approach to Specifying Intercom Systems, based on methodically detailing every aspect of each client’s needs. It is then and only then that we are accurately able to design an intercom system that fulfills the exact specifications of the client.
Over the years Specifying Intercom Systems this exacting approach has enabled us to develop a solid aggregate understanding of each sector whose intercom requirements we deal with. In drawing upon this we are able to quickly develop a blueprint that we then tailor to the specifics of each client’s brief. The efficacy of this procedure means we are very rarely unable to overcome unforeseen problems – if ever.
You cannot buy experience, and it’s our experience in Specifying Intercom Systems that makes us great at adapting and thinking laterally to devise the best intercom solution for our clients. This often means taking a standard intercom system and integrating it with specialized design features to create a setup that is equal in its uniqueness to the exacting needs of the client.
This is all part of an overall standard of service that we feel is unavailable elsewhere within our industry. We place a premium on total customer satisfaction, which is why we are always looking to extend and improve our product range, and to maximize value. Our position within the industry in terms of our size, reputation and our relationship with suppliers means we are able to cut costs without cutting corners.
With many years of experience in the broadcast and communications industry, RingUK have built up an impressive portfolio of products and knowledge from leading manufacturers.
RingUK specialises in assisting buyers, specifiers and end-users in the process of recommending and purchasing specialist communications equipment for various commercial applications including:
Our specialist communications advice team has over 25 years of experience, specifying and commissioning communications systems that meet the objectives of our clients. Our service centres on enabling our clients with the information necessary to make an informed decision when investing in suitable communications equipment.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form