“The STENTOFON Dual Display Master Station is designed for table-top mounting in bank/finance and office environments. It is also well suited as a control room intercom station. for use with analogue AlphaCom system”
- Full access to all features in the STENTOFON AlphaCom exchange
- Displays with back light
- 90 Direct Access Keys (DAK) on 9 dynamic DAK pages.
- Dialing keys have letters to be used for search facility in the intercom directory and display text editing
- 4 dynamic navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries
- Status information, guidance and menus are shown on a large 4 line graphic display
STENTOFON Dual Display Master Station Description
The STENTOFON Dual Display Master Station is designed for table-top mounting in bank/finance and office environments. It is also well suited as a control room intercom station. The physical size of the intercom station makes it easy to place on desks with limited space. An optional noise cancelling gooseneck microphone module can be mounted in noisy environments. The two backlit easy-to-read displays and navigation buttons provide single-touch access to intercom stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public address zones, radio channels, the opening of doors and gates as well as other functions. The direct access keys are easily programmed from the intercom and can be changed at any time. The display may be edited to show your personal text.