“The 1008001000 IP Desk Intercom Station with Display and Handset is a general purpose intercom station intended for use where a desktop station is the most practical choice”
- Compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs (SIP)
- Large high contrast display with backlight for excellent readability and 16 characters for location description.
- Four dynamic navigation keys for quick access to system menus and directory entries.
- Ten DAK keys provide single-touch access to stations, group calls, audio monitoring, public address zones, radio channels and telephone lines
- Remote software upgrade, configuration and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec, active noise cancellation, acoustic echo cancellation and high output power amplifier
IP Desk Intercom Station with Display and Handset – 1008001000 Description
The IP Desktop Master is a general purpose intercom station intended for use where a desktop station is the most practical choice. It features a large high contrast display with backlight which allows important information about connections to be shown very clearly.
The IP station supports open standards and is compatible with Vingtor-Stentofon AlphaCom, Vingtor-Stentofon Pulse and iPBXs using SIP technology. When working in AlphaCom mode, the IP station supports special services only available using the Vingtor-Stentofon CCoIP protocol, AlphaCom server. Examples of services are emergency broadcast with volume override, CCTV integration, call priority, and AlphaNet multisite networking and Vingtor-Stentofon event scripting.
Like all Vingtor-Stentofon stations, this IP desktop station features superb audio quality. This is enabled through a set of advanced technologies such as active noise filtering, acoustic echo cancellation, wide band audio codec, and high power audio outputs.
The IP station has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LANinfrastructure
- Cost efficient installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability the station comes with advanced supervision functions. The station line test will detect if there is any faults in the network or station electronics. In addition the station supports tone test, testing the complete transmission path including microphone and speaker. The status of the stations is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog or OPC.
|Dimension (WxHxD)||225 x 75 x 176 mm|
|Display||Backlit display, 35 x 68 mm (64 x 128 pixels)|
|Temperature range||0˚C - 55˚C|
|Relative humidity||< 95% not condensing|
|Power consumption||Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3 a-f, Class 0 Idle 4W, max. 8W|
|Connectors||2 x RJ45 (Ethernet) 10/100 Mbps|
|SIP||RFC 3261, SIP Info (DTMF), RFC 2833 (DTMF)|
|IP protocols||IP v4 - TCP - UDP - HTTPS – TFTP - RTP - RTCP -DHCP - SNMP - DiffServ - TOS – STENTOFON CC oIP® - SIP|
|LAN protocols||Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 a-f), VLAN (IEEE 802.1pq)*, Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x)*, STP (IEEE 802.1d), RSTP (IEEE 802.1d-2004)|
|Audio technology||Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722) Telephony 3.4kHz (G.711) Active noise filtering Acoustic echo cancellation Active noise filtering Telephony 3.4kHz (G.711) Wideband 200 Hz - 7 kHz (G.722)|
|Audio output||1.5 Watt, 85 dB audio pressure 1m from speaker|
|Management and operation||HTTPS (Web configuration) DHCP and static IP Remote automatic software upgrade Centralized monotoring Status LED|
|Advanced features||Dual port managed data switch supporting VLAN and network access control|
|Compliance||CE and FCC Part 15|
|Certificates||UL 60950-1, cUL 60950-1, CB to IEC 60950-1|
|Black version||Item.no 1008001100|
Pulse IP Intercom System Description
Simple to integrate and expand, the Pulse IP Intercom System is Based on STENTOFON’s IP technology, Pulse Intercom System offers High Definition voice quality, simple installation and ease of use. The IP-based system works by utilizing an existing IP network infrastructure. It employs open standards including SIP, HTTP and XML, making it simple to integrate and expand with third-party systems.
Reduce installation time and cost STENTOFON Pulse intercom system provides a smart and simple interface that reduces installation time and cost. To install Pulse, one station is selected as the primary station or system master. This master station provides SIP sever functions to the other stations in the system and optionally any third-party IP telephones and gateways. Depending on the number of stations in the system, basic installation can be completed in less than 10 minutes.
No central server is required after the management software is activated for the chosen master station, all that is required is configuration of directory numbers of the other stations. Since the system does not require a central server, connection of the IP stations to the network is all that is needed for system set-up.
Simple installation and ease of use:
- Up to 64 Vingtor-Stentofon units in a single system. (The first 16 are license free)
- Up to 10 3rd Party SIP Devices (e.g. a VoIP Telephone or a SIP Software Client)
- Up to 10 dedicated Vingtor-Stentofon PC Clients
- Connect to an outside telephone line using GSM or ISDN gateways.
- No central server equipment required
- Auto discovery of IP stations
- System setup using web browser in less than 10 minute
AlphaCom XE Intercom Exchange
The AlphaCom XE Intercom Exchange is the most powerful and flexible communication platform on the market enabling your security system to act in the most effective and fastest possible way during critical situations.
With AlphaCom XE audio servers, flexibility is key. You can have just a few or thousands of users spread around different locations. Thanks to its open, modular design and scalable architecture, AlphaCom XE has the flexibility to grow with your business and adapt to your long term needs. The system can be tailored to support applications of almost unlimited specificity and complexity.
STENTOFON’s CCoIP® (Critical Communication over IP) implies the employment of Voice over IP applications required in critical situations. AlphaCom XE is designed with CCoIP incorporation which ensures the delivery of instant and secure voice and data services. The AlphaCom XE system provides carrier class system availability and protects resources in an IP environment by using embedded IP security mechanisms. The main security mechanisms used are restricted management access, separate management interface, internal firewall, integrity check (MD5), virtual LAN (IEEE 802.1Q) and network access control (IEEE 802.1X).
- Analogue or IP Stations
- Multiple Exchanges can be linked
- 4 Exchange sizes cover all requirements
- AlphaCom XE1 – Supports 552 IP Intercom Stations, Energey Saving with a Power Consumption of Max 4W
- AlphaCom XE7 – Supports 552 IP intercom stations and 36 analog intercom stations with SIM card based software configuration and disaster
- AlphaCom XE20 – Supports 552 IP intercom stations and 102 analog intercom stations with SIM card based software configuration and disaster
- AlphaCom XE26 – Supports 552 IP intercom stations and 138 analog intercom stations with SIM card based software configuration and disaster
- One site or Multiple sites
- Interface to CCTV, Telephone
- Audio Recording
Here at RingUK we have a considered approach to Specifying Intercom Systems, based on methodically detailing every aspect of each client’s needs. It is then and only then that we are accurately able to design an intercom system that fulfills the exact specifications of the client.
Over the years Specifying Intercom Systems this exacting approach has enabled us to develop a solid aggregate understanding of each sector whose intercom requirements we deal with. In drawing upon this we are able to quickly develop a blueprint that we then tailor to the specifics of each client’s brief. The efficacy of this procedure means we are very rarely unable to overcome unforeseen problems – if ever.
You cannot buy experience, and it’s our experience in Specifying Intercom Systems that makes us great at adapting and thinking laterally to devise the best intercom solution for our clients. This often means taking a standard intercom system and integrating it with specialized design features to create a setup that is equal in its uniqueness to the exacting needs of the client.
This is all part of an overall standard of service that we feel is unavailable elsewhere within our industry. We place a premium on total customer satisfaction, which is why we are always looking to extend and improve our product range, and to maximize value. Our position within the industry in terms of our size, reputation and our relationship with suppliers means we are able to cut costs without cutting corners.
With many years of experience in the broadcast and communications industry, RingUK have built up an impressive portfolio of products and knowledge from leading manufacturers.
RingUK specialises in assisting buyers, specifiers and end-users in the process of recommending and purchasing specialist communications equipment for various commercial applications including:
Our specialist communications advice team has over 25 years of experience, specifying and commissioning communications systems that meet the objectives of our clients. Our service centres on enabling our clients with the information necessary to make an informed decision when investing in suitable communications equipment.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form