“The Heavy Duty Phone is made for industrial environments that need an intercom telephone which can withstand rough usage and treatment”
- Four variants of IP industrial intercom stations: Full keyboard and hotline (no keyboard), both with or without door
- Made for critical communication in rough environments like roads, tunnels, ships
- Extremely water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Very durable with 5 mm aluminum casing and stainless steel components
- Magnetic reed hook-switch ensures minimal wear and tear
- Supports VoIP with SIP and STENTOFON CCoIP with AlphaCom XE
- Option for GSM cellular connectivity
- Support local power and Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Supports HD Voice
- Advanced supervision functions
Heavy Duty Phone Description
The Heavy Duty Phone is made for industrial environments that need an intercom telephone which can withstand rough usage and treatment. The heavy duty phone is well suited for heavy duty usage due to the thick aluminum casing, stainless steel materials, and very high ingress protection (IP-67).
The intercom station provides high quality conversations, using HD Voice and STENTOFON’s superb audio technology such as active noise filtering, echo cancellation, wide band audio codec and high power audio outputs.
The intercom telephone has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features.
The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from unwanted access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability by redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost-efficient installation by providing shared network connections through the integrated data switch
Heavy Duty Phone Specification
|Size (WxHxD):||205 x 320 x 120mm|
|Systems:||AlphaCom XE, Pulse & SIP PBX|