“The STENTOFON Analogue Telephone – 213000100 is made for environments that need a telephone which can withstand rough usage and treatment. The telephone is well suited for industrial usage – due to the thick aluminium casing, the stainless steel materials, the steel cable into the phone from bottom, and the fluorescing keypad.
- Made for industrial environment
- Full phone keypad plus special function keys
- Good audio quality
- Fluorescing buttons enhance correct dialling
- Magnetic reed hook-switch gives minimal tear and wear
- Powered by phone line
STENTOFON Analogue Telephone Description
The telephone is easy to use with a full keyboard with large buttons.
Function keys are for :
• Redial (redials last number)
• Store (storing speed dial numbers)
• Pick (pushed before a key when using speed dial)
External ringer unit recommended – like the HB-90, HB-105 or CRB-7. Wall mounting plate in stainless steel is suitable for installations which do not give rear access to the phone.
Size (W x H x D): 205 x 320 x 120 mm
Weight: 5 kg