“This 1007085000 Industrial Sub Intercom Station is a waterproof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions”
for use with analogue AlphaCom Intercom System.
- Programmable call button
- Rugged waterproof and dustproof casing in orange aluminium alloy
- Noise cancelling dynamic microphone along with red microphone live lamp
- Built-in loudspeaker and possibility to connect an external loudspeaker. Sound level adjustable with a potentiometer inside the station
- Built-in 10 W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifi er for external loudspeaker
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
- Freely programmable extension number
Industrial Sub Intercom Station – 1007085000 Description
This 1007085000 Industrial Sub Intercom Station is a waterproof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions. It can operate in an ambient temperature range from -20oC to +50oC (-4oF to +122oF). The station consists of a rugged waterproof and dustproof casing (IP-65) of orange aluminium alloy. The front panel is hinged to the back casing to allow easy access during installation and service. The station has screw terminals with labels and the three glands give waterproof and dustproof connection of installation cable and loudspeaker wires. The station is equipped with noise cancelling microphone as well as a 20 Ohm loudspeaker. The volume is adjustable with potentiometer located inside the casing. An external 20-70 Ohm speaker can be connected or, alternatively, connect an 8-20 Ohm speaker for use with the built-in 10 W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifier. The power amplifier requires a separate 12 VAC / 2 Amp power supply. The external speaker must be placed at least one meter away from the station. The station is programmable for permanent private mode and is also prepared for connection of external handset unit.
Size (W x H x D): 160 x 260 x 92 mm
Weight: 1.1 kg
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form