“This 1007082000 Light Industrial Intercom Station is a waterproof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions”
for use with analogue AlphaCom Intercom System.
- Fully equipped master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Rugged waterproof and chip-resistant casing in orange makrolon
- Noise cancelling microphone with protective flange
- Red microphone live lamp
- Built-in 10W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifier
- For use with external loudspeaker with or without power amplifier
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
Light Industrial Intercom Station – 1007082000 Description
This 1007082000 Light Industrial Intercom Station is a waterproof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions. The unit can operate in an ambient temperature range from -20oC to +50oC (-4oF to +122oF). The station consists of a rugged splash proof and chip-resistant casing of orange makrolon and has a folio keyboard on the front. The front panel is hinged to the back casing to allow easy access during installation and service. The station has screw terminals with labels for easy installation. Two glands ensure waterproof and dust proof connection of installation cable and loudspeaker wires. The unit is equipped with a noise cancelling microphone preventing background noise from disturbing the conversation. A 20-70 Ohm external loudspeaker connects to the station or, alternatively, connect an 8-20 Ohm speaker for use with the built-in 10W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifier. The external speaker must be placed at least one meter away from the station. The power amplifier requires separate 12V AC / 2 Amp power supply. The loudspeaker volume is adjustable with potentiometers located inside the casing and the station is programmable for permanent private mode by strap-plug setting inside the station. The station is prepared for connection of a separate external handset.
Size (W x H x D): 160 x 240 x 137 mm
Weight: 1.1 kg
AlphaCom Intercom Range
Industrial Station Range
Intercom Station Range
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form