“This Light Industrial Intercom Station with Loudspeaker – 1007080000 is a splash proof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions”
for use with analogue AlphaCom Intercom System.
- Fully equipped splashproof master station with free access to all extensions and features
- Flame- and chip-resistant plastic casing. Keyboard foil of UV-cured PVC. Resistant to corrosive fluids
- Electret microphone and red microphone live lamp
- Screw terminals for easy connection of installation cables
- Built-in loudspeaker and possibility to connect an external speaker. Sound level adjustable with a potentiometer inside the station
- Built-in 10W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifi er for external loudspeaker
Light Industrial Intercom Station with Loudspeaker – 1007080000 Description
This Light Industrial Intercom Station with Loudspeaker – 1007080000 is a splashproof model designed for humid, dirty and outdoor conditions. It can operate in an ambient temperature range from 0oC to +50oC (+32oF to +122oF). The station consists of a flame- and chip-resistant casing of durable Bayblend“ plastic. The station’s front plate – including the keyboard – is made of UV-cured PVC, a material which is resistant to a number of corrosive fluids. The front panel can be removed to allow easy access during installation and service. The station has screw terminals with labels for easy installation. The glands give water- and dust proof connection of the installation cable. The station’s electret microphone automatically adjusts its sensitivity according to the input level, providing undistorted audio in the internal 45 Ohm loudspeaker. The volume is adjustable with potentiometer located inside the casing. An external 20-70 Ohm speaker can be connected or, alternatively, connect an 8-20 Ohm speaker for use with the built-in 10W (8 Ohm) VOX operated power amplifi er. The power amplifi er requires a separate 12V AC / 2 Amp power supply. The external speaker must be placed at least one meter away from the station. The station is programmable for permanent private mode and is also prepared for connection of external handset unit.
Size (W x H x D): 124 x 244 x 63 mm
Weight: 0.9 kg
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form