BC735 is a dust and splash proof substation without keyboard, loudspeaker and microphone
Multipurpose Intercom Unit – BC735 Features
- Splash proof multipurpose substation
- Processor controlled station without an exchange
- Simplex or duplex speech control
- 3 W built-in amplifier
- Optional 10 W amplifier with “talk back” function can be installed inside the station cabinet
- Built-in relay for remote control of door lock, camera, etc.
- Without keypad
- Programmed via internal switches
- External audio devices such as combinations of handset, microphone and loudspeaker must be
Multipurpose Intercom Unit – BC735 -Description
The Multipurpose Intercom Unit – BC735 is a dust and splash proof substation without keyboard, loudspeaker and microphone. The station requires an external loudspeaker, which can also be operated as microphone (Talk-back function). An external microphone or handset can also be installed. The station also includes an internal relay for control of door lock, camera, extra call warning device, etc. The station can receive call from all other stations in the system. Direct one key dialling can be operated by installing one external push button.
BC735 include its own processor and software, and shall therefore not be connected to a central exchange. All programming is carried out via switches inside the station.
A 10 W amplifier, FC740, can be installed inside the station cabinet. The amplifier offers a “Talk-back” function. The external loudspeaker can then be used as a combined loudspeaker and microphone. And additional 24 VDC or 24 VAC power supply is then necessary. An external handset module can also be connected to BC735.
All stations are connected in parallel. The cable system is therefore very flexible. It can be star or bus structure. You need one pair for audio and signalling, one pair for power and one pair for program distribution. This is a total of 3 pair twisted cable. A 2 pair twisted pairs cable is sufficient if program distribution is not required.
Multipurpose Intercom Unit – BC735 – Specification
|Operating voltage||Minimum: 30 mA
Maximum: 200 mA
Maximum with external loudspeaker: 500 mA
|Frequency range||100 - 5000 Hz|
|Output power||3 W|
|Type of signalling||32 kHz ASK|
|Remote control||Max. 2 A. res.last|
|Dimensions (DXBXH)||63 x 124 x 244 mm|
|Max. cable length||12 VDC: 100 m
18 VDC: 300 m
24 VDC: 500 m
|CE certifcation||EN 50081-1: Radiation
EN 50082-1: Immunity
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form