“The advanced iPBX SIP Enabled Intercom Station standard allows you to connect varying stations from different manufacturers, thus offering a number of benefits to the user”
- Easy connection regardless of the type of system in use.
- Faster response time, even as more people are connected to the system
- A variety of types of terminals can be interconnected offering increased flexibility for users with pre-existing systems
- Optimized infrastructure through minimizing server hardware, thus improving performance
- Enhanced and improved user experience due to seamless integration and user tools (calling plan, number and name presentation)
Description iPBX SIP Enabled Intercom Station
iPBX SIP Enabled Intercom Station (Session Initiation Protocol) is the industry standard for VoIP (Voice over IP) and has been adopted by major telecom equipment manufacturers nationwide. With the rapid advances in technology seen in recent years, there is now a wide range of SIP-enabled equipment ranging from IP, DECT and Wi-Fi telephones, telephone gateways and IP PBX.
Initially introduced in 2005, the STENTOFON AlphaCom E was the first intercom system that supported SIP Intercom Systems. An industry-pioneering system, AlphaCom XE incorporating SIP Intercom Systems provides all the benefits of the STENTOFON system as well as the latest advancements in IP telephony, making it the most comprehensive and flexible SIP intercom system solution available to the industry.
The AlphaCom XE exchange can be connected directly to a SIP-enabled telephone system or alternatively via a gateway to an analog or ISDN system. With SIP, users from both the telephone network and the intercom exchange can make and transfer calls between the two systems. Finally, SIP allows IP phones to be connected directly to the AlphaCom E exchange, allowing users to set up systems to meet their custom requirements.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form