“STENTOFON is proud to be among one of the first in the world to introduce an IP Loudspeaker range. Many manufacturers use junction boxes for their IP electronics while we have incorporated it into the speaker cabinet itself”
IP Speakers features:
- Designed to deliver CCoIP – Critical Communication over IP
- Ideal for Micro Zone PA and systems that require a limited number of speakers
- Each speaker is individually addressable
- Ideal for speakers installed in remote locations, e.g. roads and railways
- Remote software upgrade, configuration, and monitoring
- Integrated data switch with advanced networking and security functions
- Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps, gates
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Superb audio quality – high bandwidth codec and adaptive jitter filter
IP Loudspeaker Description
With IP, the system is able to monitor and address each speaker individually. By moving the amplifier from a central unit out to the speaker itself, the need for a central amplifier unit with conventional speaker loops is eliminated. This makes the system highly scalable, and adding another speaker is very easy.
Even though conventional speaker loops are not used, the speakers can still be divided into groups. These zones can now extend over networks or span the Internet.
The IP Loudspeakers has an integrated managed data switch providing advanced networking and security features. The integrated switch provides support for:
- Protection from undesirable access
- Quality of Service (QoS) by managing data traffic
- Increased system availability through redundant LAN infrastructure
- Cost-effective installation by providing shared network connections
To provide maximum availability, the speaker comes with advanced supervision functions. The speaker line test will detect if there are any faults in the network or speaker electronics. The status of the speaker is reported to AlphaWeb as well as to 3rd party management systems using SNMP, Syslog, or OPC.
The speaker has a built-in web server for status information, control, and upgrade. It is easy to install and maintain and all broadcasts are logged in detailed reports using STENTOFON AlphaCom.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form