“This STENTOFON Exigo Network Horn Loudspeaker, 10W, Ethernet ELS11-10H, features a 10W Class D amplifier, utilizing all the power that PoE is capable of. This means that the speaker is capable of delivering more than 110dB, depending on the signal input”
STENTOFON Audio Presence – crystal clear audio
- 10W Class D, built-in amplifier
- Dust and water tight – IP 67
- > 110 dB SPL
- Ideal for Micro Zone PA and systems that require a limited number of speakers
- Each speaker is individually addressable and monitored
- Ideal for speakers installed in remote locations, e.g. roads and railways
- Remote software upgrade and configuration
- Relay output for remote control, e.g. doors, signal lamps, gates
- Powered from the IP network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Ideal for Building Security, Infrastructure and Industrial projects
Exigo Network Horn Loudspeaker, 10W, Ethernet ELS11-10H Description
This STENTOFON IP speaker features a 10W Class D amplifier, utilizing all the power that PoE is capable of. This means that the speaker is capable of delivering more than 110dB, depending on the signal input.
With IP, the system is able to monitor and address each speaker individually. By moving the amplifier from a central unit out to the speaker itself, the need for a central amplifier unit with conventional speaker loops is eliminated. This makes the system highly scalable, and adding another speaker is easy to do.
Even though conventional speaker loops are not used, the speakers can still be divided into groups. These zones can now extend over networks or span the Internet.
To provide maximum availability, the speaker comes with advanced supervision functions. The speaker line test will detect whether there are any faults in the network or speaker electronics. The status of the speaker is reported to the central unit as well as to 3rd-party management systems using SNMP or Syslog.
The speaker has a built-in web interface for status information, control, and upgrade. It is easy to install and maintain, and all broadcasts can be logged in detailed reports.
ELSII-10H is compatible with the following systems
- SIP PBX – This VoIP intercom module can be used with basically any SIP server. Various server types have been tested explicitly by STENTOFON and a proper functionality can be confirmed.
- STENTOFON AlphaCom XE Audio servers – CCoIP® (Critical Communication over IP).
- STENTOFON Pulse – Intercom for everyone.
- VINGTOR Exigo – PA /GA system.
For more information
- Contact intercom specialists Ring UK today for professional advice about which system you should go for. We will assess your requirements and research and explain all the options available to you to help you or your client choose a perfect Intercom system that meets your needs.
Contact us via our Intercom Enquiry Form