As well as the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connections, this wall amplifier has a hard-wired auxiliary input. Perfect if you’d like a hardwired connection to your TV. As well as an aux input, it also accepts Micro SD cards.
Range – If you are connected via Bluetooth, the range is around 10 meters. If you’re using Wi-Fi, you will be able to control this amplifier as long as you have a connection to the internet, no matter the range.
App Control – This amplifier has its own (FREE) Phone / Tablet app that allows you to link your Spotify / Amazon Music / Apple Music / Digital Radio all through one simple app.
App is Compatible with ANDROID & iOS
Multi-Room / Zoning – The clever app allows you to set-up and control multiple amplifiers from a single device (app). This is perfect for multi-room / multi-zone applications where you would like to control the volume of each system separately / combine zones into 1, all from your phone / tablet.
Depending on the level of music streaming service you use, you can also play different things in different zones at the same time and control all volumes separately. This is an incredibly versatile piece of kit and a fantastic alternative to SONOS.
Power – The amplifier may be small, but it packs a punch, at peak, this small unit will pump out an impressive 100W max @ 4 Ohm (2x 50W). However, thanks to the latest, CLASS-D DIGITAL sound reproduction technology, this little stereo amplifier sounds much louder than the figures suggest… It really is impressive! The amp can handle any domestic environment and most commercial environments (depending on the nature of the install).
Size – Our most compact amplifier yet, this incredibly clever unit can be recess or surface mounted to a wall using a 47mm back box. The bezel has an extremely slim design & will only protrude 10mm once installed.
1x Wi-Fi Module
1x Auxiliary Input Screw Terminals
1x MicroSD Card Slot
4x Screw Terminals for connecting speaker cable
Screw Fit Speaker Terminals: Labelled; (R- & R+) for negative and positive connections to the right speaker(s), (L- & L+) for negative and positive connections to the left speaker(s).
Screw Fit Auxiliary Input: For a direct wired connection to a source device such as a smartphone.
Micro SD Card: The amplifier can also play MP3 tracks stored on a Micro SD Card. Simply insert card at the bottom of the panel.
Output Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohms
Output Power RMS: 2 x 30W @ 8 Ohms (60W)
Output Power MAX: 2 x 40W @ 8 Ohms (80W)
Output Power RMS: 2 x 50W @ 4 Ohms (100W)
Output Power MAX: 2 x 70W @ 4 Ohms (140W)
Operating Voltage: 90 – 220V AC
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20 KHz
Dimensions (HxWxD): 86x86x53mm
How to Connect via Wi-Fi:
1) On your smartphone / tablet, download the WiiM Legacy Player application by Linkplay Tech. For iOS devices, download the Legacy Player app from the App Store. For android devices, download the Legacy Player App from the Google Play Store.
2) Upon opening the Legacy Player app, a searching screen will be shown with an option to “Add Device” at the bottom of the screen. If the amplifier has already been connected to Wi-Fi network in the past, the searching screen will confirm it has found 1 or more devices.
3) Go to the Wi-Fi settings on your device to search for available networks, the amplifiers name will start with “smart audio”. Connect your device to the amplifier.
4) The next page on the app will ask you to select the Wi-Fi network that you would like to connect the amplifier too. Select your network and enter the password to connect the device.
5) Once connected you will be able to name the new device.
6) You can now connect your device back to your local Wi-Fi network & start playing music via the Legacy Player Application